So, this is going to be the first time that I am participating in an award nomination. I had been nominated when I first started the blog but as I am erratic I could never revert back.
So I am going to dedicate this post to the award I have recently been nominated for.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Provide a link to the blog.
2.Write a post to show your award.
3. Brief story of how your blog started.
4. Two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment or ping back and provide a link to the post to the blogs you have nominated.
First and foremost I would like to thank Vikas for nominating me for this award. He has a wonderful blog filled with the latest information of Cricket. He is a true cricket buff just like a lot of us. Do check out his blog at Cricket Vikas.
After a tryst with various avenues which included journalism, Modelling and Event Management, I realised writing is my true calling. As I wrote content for websites and blogs alike, I observed people and couples around me a lot. I started writing about their inert desires. Also around this time I fell deeply in love with a man who used to write poetry in answer to mine. He became my inspiration and that led to the birth of my blog. Even though we aren’t together and his heart is owned by another; he still is one of my inspirations. After all, love is not always about conquering someone. Also, being an ambivert who doesn’t share her emotions much, this was an outlet for me to portray the various phases and whirlwind of emotions I go through in my life.
Being very erratic on my blog, I am not someone who should be giving anyone any type of advice but as the rules say so.
1. Be REGULAR: As someone who is never regular, I would say if you start being consistent in your posts your blog you will garner more followers and likes. You should also be consistent in reading and commenting on other blogs.
2. THEME: Instead of merely pouring out your thoughts do so in a systematic manner. A blog with a theme catches more attention and has more followers.
Eg: ME. Haha! My life story is my own muse. So, I use my own photographs in my blog.
So, please don’t mind if I miss you out since I am so erratic. These are fifteen of the blogs that I enjoy reading. So here goes.
5. Life Tube
7. The unspoken
10. Tap ON
11. Freddie Mercury
12. Avid Observer
13. A Phoenix Rising
If you want to get in touch with me mail me at email@example.com